1. Horsemen: As Romey stated recently, it's not what you score, it's what your opponent scores. 2-0 with Remove Kebab next. Hey Romey, I will do you a favor and trade my 1st rounder for Baltimore OL and your 2nd rounder.
2. Bohemians: Game of week vs Co’s Pro’s coming up. Bill’s team is looking good but Bill has to be itching to trade…
3. Goodfellas: Oh how sweet it is for these guys today. 2-0 and even played Gabe Davis who was basically ruled out Sunday. Game of the week #2 versus Crushers this week.
4. Co’s Pro’s: Big bounce back win with 0 from his RBs.
5. Crushers: Another big bounce back game but you have to be a bit nervous as Russell Wilson looks mediocre and Cousins sucked last night. Maybe it's Geno time!
6. Goats: 105 and lost, sucks don’t it. Big game vs Gamblers this week.
7. Cellmates: He’s scoring, luckily has a lay up game versus Utter Dominance this week.
8. Gamblers: Not impressive, but is 2-0 and that’s all that matters. Next 6 games are tough matchups, he has to score 100+ to have a chance.
9. DDR: I wouldn’t bet my season on Matt Ryan, heck you should pick up Cooper Rush today or trade for Jimmy G.
10. TBD: 85 points seems about right for this team, had the right matchup to win.
11. EndZone Animals: You can only start 1 QB, trade the other and rebuild this team. When your kicker is your 2nd best scorer, that’s a problem!
12. Remove Kebab: Fire your coach as he’s sandbagging your team.
13. Incubus: Dud game of the week that matters is you vs EA. Trade Rodgers to DDR as they like 82 year QBs (Rivers and Ryan). Ride with Tua!
14. Utter Dominance: It’s like Groundhog Day, 0-2 staring at 0-3. Thanks for the donation each year.